- Constructed from high-strength HMPE material
- Low-friction, lightweight, and high strength
- Up to 50% lighter and three times as strong as equivalent size metal shackle
- 13,200lb working load
- UV and abrasion resistant
- Easy to carry, store, clean, and use
- Connects to any recovery point a metal shackle would connect to
- 20-inch length allows for connecting to any recovery point on vehicle
- 3-inch Class 2 Diamond Knot
- Single piece construction means no pins, pieces, or latches to lose on the trail
- Pair with the Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope, 3/4" or the Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope, 7/8”.
- Floats on water
- Includes reflective abrasion resistant sleeve and Borne Off-Road storage bag
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Borne Off-Road Soft Shackle serves as a lightweight, ultra-strong alternative to traditional metal D-ring shackles. Constructed from a high-strength, woven HMPE material, our soft shackles are UV and abrasion resistant, safer to use, up to 50% lighter and up to three times as strong as comparable size metal shackles. The single piece construction means that there are no pins, pieces, or latches to fail or lose on the trail. They even float on water!
With a working load rating of 13,200 pounds, our soft shackles are tough enough to be used in place of traditional metal shackles for any recovery situation. Measuring 20-inches long, the flexible HMPE material with the included reflective anti-abrasion sleeve allows you to easily and safely attach to any recovery points on your vehicle. Soft and lightweight, they are easy to carry in your rig in the included storage bag. No more worrying about D-rings rattling around or damaging your bumper.
Perfect to use with the Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope, 3/4" or the Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope, 7/8”.
Borne Off-Road Soft Shackles are the easiest, most convenient recovery attachment solution available, and as with all our products, includes our signature Lifetime Warranty.
- TECH SPECS
Line Length 20" Note Sold individually Purchase Includes (1) Borne Off-Road Soft Shackle, 7/16"
(1) Borne Off-Road Abrasion Resistant Sleeve
(1) Borne Off-Road Storage Bag
Borne Off-Road Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!