- Fits 2017-2020 Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost*
- Complete intake package includes Borne Off-Road Snorkel kit and Mishimoto Performance Air Intake System
- Designed using the latest in 3D printing, CAD modeling, and flow bench technology
- Precision-engineered and rotational-molded airbox/snorkel provides unmatched durability, reduced intake heat soak, and optimal UV resistance
- Raises fresh air inlet to roof level to capture cool and clean air on the trail
- Includes optional airbox plug for front grille air intake duct
- Available with oiled or dry washable filter for maximum performance in any environment
- Includes durable 2.5mm-thick steel powder coated snorkel mounting brackets
- Removable snorkel inlet allows use with pre-filters
- Snorkel inlet features drain to help prevent water intrusion
- Increases induction noise
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Air intake upgrades are among the best modifications you can do for your 2017-2020 Ford Raptor EcoBoost. But as anybody who's ever driven on a trail knows, dust and debris are a fact of life off-road. That's why Mishimoto has combined our extremely effective Performance Air Intake with the Borne Off-Road Snorkel kit. This bundle brings you a complete intake system that lets your Raptor breathe while protecting your 3.5L EcoBoost's air intake from dust, debris, and water*.
Starting at the top, this kit provides a fresh air inlet over 24-inches above the stock location. That lets your engine breathe cleaner air in all driving conditions, especially off-road. The snorkel tube is constructed from precision rotational-molded cross-linked polyethylene, which resists degradation from UV rays and can withstand the abuse from any off-road adventure. Atop the snorkel tube sits a 6-inch inlet with an aluminum mesh cover. This inlet can be replaced with a universal pre-filter for greater protection in environments where fine debris is common. The snorkel tube is securely mounted to the Raptor's body using sturdy 2.5mm-thick steel powder-coated brackets.
The Borne-Off Road snorkel passes through the Raptor fender grille and into the engine bay, mating directly with the Mishimoto Performance Air Intake airbox. This complete replacement intake airbox was designed using the latest 3D printing, CAD modeling, and flow bench technology for a perfect fit and improved flow over the stock intake.
The Mishimoto 2017-2020 Ford Raptor Intake Package combines durability with improved utility to bring you the ultimate intake upgrade. As with all Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road products, this kit also includes our signature Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Borne Off-Road Snorkel Tube
(1) Borne Off-Road Fender Tube
(1) Borne Off Road Snorkel Inlet
(1) Snorkel-To-Airbox Adapter
(1) Snorkel-To-Airbox Adapter Rubber Duct
(1) Fender Tube Mounting Bracket
(1) Snorkel Tube Mounting Bracket
(1) Snorkel Inlet Screen
(1) Fender Bracket Peg
(1) Airbox Inlet Plug (Grille Duct)
(1) Fender Bracket Grommet
(1) 4.25” T-Bolt Clamp
(2) Turbocharger Inlet Tubes
(2) Turbocharger Compressor Inlet Couplers
(1) Evap Hose (used on 2019-2020 model year trucks)
(6) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*This product requires 2 minor modifications to your vehicle for installation. Each alteration is highlighted in detail in both our written installation guide and video tutorial.
1. Requires minor modification to the inner A-pillar for assembly (not visible from outside of vehicle)
2. Requires minor trimming behind OEM fender grille. This modification will not impact re-assembly of the grille if snorkel is removed*
- This kit is designed specifically for the Raptor, it will not fit with other F-150 trim levels due to body panel differences.
- Relocation of wiring harness using supplied hardware is required
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 3.5L EcoBoost Chassis Codes P552 Fits Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoBoost (3.5L) 2017-2020
Caution This snorkel alone does not increase the vehicle's water fording limit. Fording water above the stock recommended limit may require modifying other components to avoid water damage.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!