- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford Bronco
- Crafted from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum
- Extremely lightweight, each weighing only 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
- Open-ended design with a total length of 50mm
- Includes 20 standard lug nuts, 7 locking lug nuts, one non-marring 19mm socket, and one non-marring key
- Ultimate tensile strength: 74,000–78,000 psi
- Minimum yield strength: 63,000–69,000 psi
- Available in anodized finishes of black, blue, silver, red, or neo chrome
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Ship Date: December 2022
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
Sometimes it’s the small details that make all the difference. Take your Bronco’s exterior styling to the next level with a set of Mishimoto Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts! Perfect for stock or aftermarket wheels. Available in five slick anodized finishes, Black, Blue, Red, Silver, or Neo Chrome, to match any style!
These lug nuts are constructed from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum which makes them ultra-strong and ultra-light, weighing in at only 0.8oz (22.68 g) each! They utilize an open-ended design with a total length of 50mm, and a knurled end for speedy installation. Each kit contains 20 standard lug nuts, 7 locking lug nuts, giving you 3 extras to lock down your spare tire, as well as one non-marring 19mm socket and one non-marring key.
As with all our products, these lug nuts include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(20) Aluminum Lug Nuts
(7) Locking Lug Nuts
(1) 19mm Non-Marring Socket
(1) Non-Marring Key Socket
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Minimum Yield Strength 63,000 – 69,000 psi Diameter 0.94 Weight 3.44 Overall O/D 0.04 Lug Nut Weight 0.71 Length 1.97 Tensile Strength 74,000 – 78,000 psi Thread Size M12X1.5 Material 7075-T6 Aluminum
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!